TOP QUOTES OF THE WEEK

THE MOST POPULAR QUOTES OF THE WEEK!

Jonathan Lockwood Huie Quote: Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.

Jonathan Lockwood Huie Quote: Forgive others

Jonathan Lockwood Huie Quote: Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace ...
Check the quote
Govind Singh Quote: The only way to win with a toxic person, is not to play.

Govind Singh Quote: The only way to win

Govind Singh Quote: The only way to win with a toxic person, is not to play ...
Check the quote
Mandy Hale Quote: Your peace is more important than driving yourself crazy trying to understand why something happened the way it did. Let it go.

Mandy Hale Quote: Your peace is more important

Mandy Hale Quote: Your peace is more important than driving yourself crazy trying to understand why something happened the way ...
Check the quote
Heraclitus Ephesus Quote: There is nothing permanent except change

Heraclitus Ephesus Quote: There is nothing permanent

Heraclitus Ephesus Quote: There is nothing permanent except change ...
Check the quote
Matt Groening Quote: Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas. You know, the birth of Santa

Matt Groening Quote: Aren’t we forgetting

Matt Groening Quote: Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas. You know, the birth of Santa ...
Check the quote
Ernest Hemingway Quote: But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated

Ernest Hemingway Quote: But man is not made

Ernest Hemingway Quote: But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated ...
Check the quote
Marjorie Holmes Quote: At Christmas, all roads lead home.

Marjorie Holmes Quote: At Christmas

Marjorie Holmes Quote: At Christmas, all roads lead home ...
Check the quote
Jane Austin Quote: There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.

Jane Austen Quote: There is no charm

Jane Austen Quote: There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart ...
Check the quote
Bob Hope Quote: My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple, loving others.

Bob Hope Quote: My idea of Christmas

Bob Hope Quote: My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple, loving others ...
Check the quote
Niccolo Machiavelli Quote: It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

Machiavelli Quote: It is better to be feared

Niccolo Machiavelli Quote: It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both ...
Check the quote
Abdul Kalam Quote: Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.

Abdul Kalam Quote: Let us sacrifice our today

Abdul Kalam Quote: Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow ...
Check the quote
Melanie White Quote: My husband’s idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge

Melanie White Quote: My husband’s idea

Melanie White Quote: My husband’s idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge ...
Check the quote
JRR Tolkien Quote: I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.

JRR Tolkien Quote: I would rather spend one lifetime

JRR Tolkien Quote: I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone ...
Check the quote
Charles Dickens Quote: I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year

Charles Dickens Quote: I will honor Christmas

Charles Dickens Quote: I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year ...
Check the quote
Marvin Gaye Quote: If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else

Marvin Gaye Quote: If you cannot find peace

Marvin Gaye Quote: If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else ...
Check the quote
Apostle Paul Quote: Have patience God isn't finished yet.

Apostle Paul Quote: Have patience God isn’t finished yet

Apostle Paul Quote: Have patience God isn't finished yet ...
Check the quote
James LeBron Quote: I think the reason why I' am the person who I am today is because I went through those hard times when I was younger

James LeBron Quote: I think the reason…

James LeBron Quote: I think the reason why I' am the person who I am today is because I went ...
Check the quote
Warrel Dane Quote: Time is an illusion, death is not conclusion

Warrel Dane Quote: Time is an illusion

Warrel Dane Quote: Time is an illusion, death is not conclusion ...
Check the quote
Mort Sahl Quote: My life needs editing

Mort Sahl Quote: My life needs editing

Mort Sahl Quote: My life needs editing ...
Check the quote
Neil Young Quote: Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl.

Neil Young Quote: Steve Jobs was a pioneer

Neil Young Quote: Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl ...
Check the quote
Marilyn Monroe Quote: Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world

Marilyn Monroe Quote: Give a girl the right shoes

Marilyn Monroe Quote: Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world ...
Check the quote
Check out those great top #quotes of the week at quoteofquotes.com!Click To Tweet